A highly nutritous addition to a raw or dry diet containing a full set of organs in the correct whole prey ratio.
Some of the benefits of this wild offal are:
* Cadmium-free -Many farmed offals available on the market today have been deemed unsafe for human consumption due to the high levels of cadmium. We believe that these high levels are also unsafe for our pets, so have sourced wild organic venison not exposed to these toxic chemicals.
* Whole Prey Ratio - The organs are the same proportions as would be found in a deer in the wild. These can be added to any diet knowing the pet will be receiving the correct balanced ratio that nature designed.
Nutrient rich ingredients:
* LIVER- Liver is one of the most nutritionally dense foods on the planet, with significant amounts of iron, riboflavin, vitamin B12, vitamin A, and copper.
* HEART - Rich in folate, iron, zinc, and selenium. It is also a great source of vitamins B2, B6, and B12, all three of which are in a group known as B-complex vitamins. B vitamins found in organ meats have a cardioprotective effect, meaning they protect against heart disease.
* SPLEEN - Is high in Iron, vitamin B3, vitamin B12 & vitamin C.
* LUNG- An excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin B12, and contain ample amounts of other B vitamins, including riboflavin, niacin and pantothenic acid. Lungs are also a great source of the following minerals: copper, heme iron, phosphorus, potassium, selenium and zinc.
* Kidney - Rich in many nutrients such as riboflavin, vitamin B12, iron, and selenium. They also contain Vitamin K2, which helps to distribute calcium throughout the body where it is needed most. They are good sources of protein, zinc, Vitamin A, copper, and folate.